Must post all rules!
1. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
2. Answer 13 questions given to you and then come up with 13 of your own
3. Literally tag 13 people
4. You can't say you don't do tags
5. Tag backs are allowed
6. You must make a journal entry
7. Must be done in a week or you must listen to whatever the tagger says
8. Be creative with the title!
Facts About Me:
1. My name was originally gonna be "Tea" and my nickname is pretty close to sounding like "tea".
2. My parents probably predicted all the things I would like because of my name, 'cause I really like tea and purple. (Purple is part of my chinese name)
3. I've had lobsters, bugs, turtles, dogs, cats and fish as pets once. They either died of old age (or of fights, because turtles and lobsters apparently don't like having a friend in the same tank) or were set free.
4. I could read books when I was three, apparently that was a big deal.
5. I played a Resident Evil game when I was 6. NOT A GOOD IDEA. (as soon as the nurse arrived I threw my PSP out the window)
6. I've never played any of the games from Legend of Zelda, I've played Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Smash Bros., Pacman, Bomberman, bUT APPARENTLY I'VE NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PLAY ZELDA.
7. My childhood mostly consisted of Soul Calibur Legends and Dance Central. Man I miss Soul Calibur.
8. I still have the DS lite and the first PSP, they still work like a charm and I love 'em.
9. I draw every single day, I just don't like posting my work on social media.
10. I actually liked Sonic Unleashed. (I hated the Wii version though, cause I can't walk around in the town segments ugh.)
11. I'm demisexual lmao (I don't really have a lot of facts left.)
12. People used to ship me with a guy that I was friends with (because if in you're in elementary, there's no such thing as a guy and a girl just being friends), things got awkward after that. Yeah, good job class.
13. I don't like hating on anyone. It's mostly because I don't like talking bad about others behind their backs. I know the feeling of overhearing someone making fun of you, thinking that you don't know what they're talking about, I don't want anyone else to feel the same way. Sometimes it just spills out of my mouth and I know I can't take it back, it just makes me feel really guilty. Which makes up most of my cringes. I don't cringe over events where I've embarrassed myself much, instead I have random cringes because my stupid brain likes bringing the memories of disappointing someone or just making someone feel bad back and uses it to slap me across the face. I just really hate it when it does that. ... Sorry I've said too much, but thanks for reading this far.
Mifubi's Questions1. Do you love meh??
Yea, but just platonically, have a hug friendo.2. I'm lazy tbh
same lmao3. This is it
I don't blame you, I'd probably do the same thing haha
Hey tag you're it, tag tag you're it
, emily if she's still here,
, and anyone else if you wanna do it, it's optional for the tagged peeps too, really.
1. What's your favourite show? (Anime or cartoon, my dude, your pick.)
2. List your top 3 idols
3. If you were to win an award, what kind of award would you think you'd win?
4. Your favourite inside joke. (No one's gonna get it, but it may be hilarious out of context)
5. If you have OCs, which one would you kill and which one would you keep alive?
6. What's the cutest animal you've ever seen, no really, cause some diabetic heart attacks with dat cuteness.
7. Favourite character in ANY series (I'm talkin' 'bout books, movies, shows, games, ANYTHING)
8. Favourite game and game you're looking forward to? (If you don't like games, you can also answer with books, movies or shows.)
9. what's the best meme you've heard of so far (basically what's your favourite meme)
10. Have you ever pulled an all-nighter? (If not, what's the latest time you've stayed up for?)
11. If you could wish for anything, what would be your wish?
12. Weapon choice? (Seriously, you can even choose a unicorn that poops rainbows as your weapon, go for it.) (It doesn't even have to hurt anything) (as long as you can carry it around and make it function in some way, like a gun trigger)
13. What is the most difficult creation you've ever created? (sculptures, artwork, literature, I don't mind, as long as you've made it yourself.)